As you know, we’ve been working closely with the ATO to develop our software to support the transition to Single Touch Payroll (STP). To help provide our clients with sufficient time to upgrade to the latest version of our software, we applied to the ATO for a blanket STP deferral. They have granted this deferral for all LawMaster clients until 31st March 2019.
What this means for LawMaster clients:
- You now have up to 31st March to start reporting to the ATO via STP
- To report to the ATO via STP, your firm will need to upgrade to LawMaster’s Sweden release when it becomes available
- We remain committed to achieving an optimal balance between compliance and value for our clients through enhanced features that improve performance, reliability and the user experience
- We will keep you fully updated on both STP and the upcoming Sweden release as soon as we have information to share
- Firms running Microsoft Server 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008R will need to upgrade these servers prior to upgrading to Sweden. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss your options.
- LawMaster will work closely with you to perform your upgrade when it’s available.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.