We’ve long understood the benefits of cloud hosting. In fact, we first introduced our cloud hosting services back in 1999 – many years before ‘in the cloud’ became well known and popular.
As an early innovator, we are constantly surprised at how many law firms still operate a traditional on-site deployment model. Running in-house software systems and servers requires continual investment in both infrastructure and personnel.
When you upgrade to the LawMaster cloud, we host your technology increasing your firm’s flexibility and ease of access to LawMaster! With the security of Microsoft’s Azure servers in Australia across multiple locations, this infrastructure ensures a superior level of redundancy improving safety and reducing your risk. Plus, we take care of all your upgrades, backups and database maintenance plans, relieving you of the hassle normally involved with these tasks.
Additional benefits of LawMaster’s cloud hosting include:
- No ongoing investment in server hardware for your database
- No SQL licencing or annual database maintenance costs
- Quicker access for general troubleshooting support through the LawMaster Helpdesk
The majority of new LawMaster clients choose our cloud-hosting solution, and select one of these two models:
- Full hosting: this includes the LawMaster database and documents
- Hybrid hosting: this includes the LawMaster database but the DMS is self-hosted in-house
If you would like more information regarding the LawMaster cloud and our hosting models, please contact your Account Manager.