LawMaster continues to upgrade our integration offerings with the release of electronic signing. We’ve partnered with DocuSign and Infotrack SignIT to make LawMaster folios available for signing electronically.
This intelligent upgrade will dramatically streamline your firm’s traditional signing cycle by reducing manual processes, time and administration costs. Your team will be able to execute documents faster, with greater compliance, using less paper. eSigning reduces the time spent following up on signing actions and enables same-day execution of agreements and documents. It also increases compliance on key processes.
How it works:
1. Select the LawMaster folios to upload for eSigning
2. Add the party details and signature block to the document in the SignIT interface
3. The relevant parties will be sent an email containing a secure link to sign the document online from any device
4. Once actioned, the signed documents will be automatically returned to LawMaster folios, and users will be alerted
5. eSigning costs will be automatically recorded as a matter disbursement, as they currently do for search transactions.